Saturday 11 April 2009

Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog.
I've often kept several blogs, and currently I have a blog for each of my shows, and a personal one.
But I realised I have an awful lot to say about music. It's such a huge part of my life. So I've started this one to post everything about music on- my recommendations, discoverys, thoughts, everything! So I hope you will enjoy reading it.

For those of you who don't know me I'm Hayley aka DJ Moonlight. I am an internet radio dj on a fantastic station- More Than Just Radio (www.mtjr.co.uk). I have two shows.
On Saturdays at 8pm UK time I have New Music, New Talent which is of course all new and unsigned music.
On Sundays at 5pm UK time, I've got Pigtails and Army Boots which is all female fronted music, primarily rock and indie based, but is quite a mixture. You can expect to hear the Supremes next to L7 for instance.

I have a wide range of tastes which you'll get to learn all about through this blog so keep reading!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment