Friday 6 May 2011

This weeks Playlist

Natalie Imbruglia- Big Mistake
Lauren Harris- Hit or Miss
Kate Bush- Hounds of Love
Candie Payne- All I Need To Hear
Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Kiss Kiss
Babes in Toyland- Flesh Crawl
Gossip- For Keeps
Blondie- Maria
Nina Simone- Ain't Got No, I Got Life
Altered Images- I Could Be Happy
Garbage- When I Grow Up
Joan Jett and The Blackhearts- You Want In, I Want Out
Heather Nova- Make You Mine
Portishead- Biscuit

Texas- When We Are Together
Everything But The Girl- We Walk The Same Line
Aretha Franklin- Chain of Fools
Grace Jones- Williams Blood
New Young Pony Club- Grey
Sleater Kinney- You're No Rock n Roll Fun
Shocking Blue- Rock in the Sea
The Wind Up Dolls- Angel
Dirtblonde- Brookyln
Stephanie Schneiderman- Hush
The Pretenders- I Go To Sleep
The Duke Spirit- Dog Roses
MEN- Who I Am To Feel So Free?
Ann Wilson- We Got Get Out Of This Place

No comments:

Post a Comment