Monday 26 October 2009

Playlists

Pigtails and Army Boots

Nena - 99 Red Balloons
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - I Can't Dance To That Music You're Playin'
The Cranberries - Zombie
Althea & Donna - Uptown Top Ranking
Paloma Faith - Upside Down
Lily Allen - Who’d Have Known
The Raveonettes - Last Dance
Moloko - Sing It Back
Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
Nell Bryden - Second Time Around
The Dead Weather - I Cut Like A Buffalo
Dionne Bromfield - Mama Said
Feist - Sealion (Chromeo Remix) [Bonus Track]
CSS - Music Is My Hot Hot Sex
Noisettes - Every Now And Then (Radio Mix)
The Long Blondes - Once And Never Again
Shocking Blue - Love Buzz
Marina & The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot
Hera - Don't Play this
People Press Play - These Days
Polly Scattergood - Other Too Endless (Single Version)
Lacuna Coil - Heaven's A Lie
Liz Phair - Never Said
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Playground Twist
The Creepshow - Creatures Of The Night
PRE - Popping Showers
Marnie Stern - Every Single Line Means Something
The Donnas - When the Show Is Over
Garbage - Cherry Lips
Echobelly - Great Things
Sixpence None The Richer - Don't Dream It's Over


New Music New Talent

Surfquake - Surf & Destroy
Greg Kiss & The Feral Cats - 25 hours/day
The_Passive_Aggressives_-_Soundtrack_To_The_Voices_In_My_Head
Ten Ten-Tackles - Death Certificate
Carnal Rites - Take My Life
Trash Monroe - Venus Envy
Nouveau Glam - The Long Goodbye (High)
Palodine - Redwinged Blackbird
Devilish Presley - Hammer Horror Glamour
The Kiara Elles - Rust
Buried in Mexico - Down
I'm Chinese - Till It Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment