Tuesday 27 October 2009

Happy day!

Just realised I never posted anything about the 24 hour smile a thon we had on MTJR on the saturday that just went (the day the clocks went back).
Normal programming was put aside for a day and instead quite a few of the djs took part in just playing 2 hours of happy music to make you smile, as well as attempting to make you laugh and talking about what moment in time would you turn the clock back to if you could? (But only positive ones)! I did a show and this is the playlist:

R.E.M. - Shiny Happy People
The Wombats - Let's Dance To Joy Division
Le Tigre - I'm So Excited
Dexys Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup
Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy
The Monkees - I'm A Believer
Specials - Too Much Too Young
Vapors - Turning Japanese
Dr. Feelgood - Milk And Alchol
Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star
Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
Nena - 99 Red Balloons
Madness - House Of Fun
Good Charlotte - Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous
Echobelly - Great Things
Ace Of Base - The Sign
Hanson - Mmm Bop
Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Dancing In The Street
Barenaked Ladies - One Week
Blur - Song 2
Transvision Vamp - Baby I Don't Care
The Jam - Going Underground
Smash Mouth - All Star
The Cardigans - Lovefool
Shanice - I Love Your Smile
EMF - Unbelievable
Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Reco
Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To
Feeder - Buck Rogers
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.

afterwards I thought of loads of other songs that make me feel happy!
How could I forget the Beach Boys???



and this song always used to cheer me up too...



and what NEVER fails to cheer me up immensely is Rathergood.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment