Saturday 12 February 2011

Pigtails Playlist for this week

The Waitresses- I Know What Boys Like
Kittie- Everything That Could Have Been
Florence and The Machine- Drumming Song
Scarling- Alexander The Burn Victim
The Flying Lizards- Money (That's What I Want)
Peaches- Get It
Nancy Sinatra- These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
Drive It Like You Stole It- Annie Oakley
We Start Fires- Strut
Pat Benatar- Treat Me Right
The Pretenders- I'll Stand By You
Fire Bug- Breakdown
Martha and The Muffins- Echo Beach
Elastica- 2:1
Annie Lennox- Walking on Broken Glass
Driver- Change Your Ways
Atomic Blonde- Babydoll(censored)
L7- Pretend We're Dead
Candy Panic Attack- What's He Got That I Haven't
The Ladybirds- (I'm Gonna) Spin Those Reels
The Ropes- Kill Her Off
The Sibleys- Blue Eyed Bandit
Gabby Young- In This Together
DJ Sunderland- Control the 80's
The Donnas- Get Outta My Room
The Creepshow- Candy Kiss
The Dollyrots- Because I'm Awesome
Scarlet- Independent Love Song
Jyl Millard- Ace of Spades

No comments:

Post a Comment