Tuesday 25 August 2009

Pigtails Playlist from this weekend and competiton result

I'm back! My first show as a married lady was this Sunday :) Our first dance song was Cyndi Lauper "True Colours" despite quite a few guesses, nobody got it right! Nice to know we're not too predicatable!

The Dollyrots - Because I’m Awesome
Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Sealings
Peaches - You Love It
New Young Pony Club - Hiding On The Staircase
Metric - Monster Hospital
The Raveonettes - You Want The Candy
Melissa Auf der Maur - Taste You
Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker
Skunk Anansie - Selling Jesus
Paramore - Crushcrushcrush
Goldfrapp - Ooh La La
Robots In Disguise - Hot Gossip
Soho Dolls - stripper
Madonna - Holiday
HorrorPops - Walk Like A Zombie
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Santogold - Lights Out
Ladytron - Runaway
Sia - Buttons (Jimmy Vallance Radio Edit)
Ladyhawke - Back Of The Van (Cenzo Townsend Radio Mix)
Ida Maria - Oh My God
Sleater-Kinney - One Beat
PJ Harvey - Dress
The Patti Smith Group - Because The Night
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Spellbound
Kate Nash - Merry Happy
Tori Amos - I Don't Like Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment