Wednesday 5 August 2009

Last weekends playlists and apology

Apologies if you were listening to my show on sunday and I suddenly disappeared or tuned in late and wondered why it wasn't me. I had been suffering with possible wisdom tooth pain and it got really bad half way through my show, so I was dragged away for a bit. So sorry about that!
The shows will be on as normal this week, and then next week I will be taking a break as I am getting married- yay! So make sure you tune in this week for great new music on Friday at 7pm, and for female fronted music on Sunday at 5pm, and I will also be talking about some recent feminist issues that have been in the news this week.

Friday 31st July New Music New Talent
Greenleaf56- ROYAL UNDERGROUND
Sierra Alpha - Superhero (Acoustic)
Phoenix Williams - Permanently In My Heart
The Ruskins - Dont Be Silly Joe
Dirty Money - The Killer
Indigo Road - Hey It's Alright
Quiet Company - Seal My Fate
Working Class Heroes - Dismissed
Ed Winslet - Just the Same
Palodine - Redwinged Blackbird
Suck My Deformity - Is It Wrong
The Wendy Darlings - Enormous Pop
Soliss - Yeah Yeah Yeah
Miss Cosmos - Paper Twin
Mumpsy - Ain't It Hard (When It's Over)

Pigtails Sunday 2nd August
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
Alanis Morissette - Sister Blister
Little Boots - New In Town
The Pipettes - Dirty Mind
Eurythmics - There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)
Zero 7 - Medicine Man
Natalie Imbruglia - Wishing I Was There
Lene Marlin - You Could Have
Everything But The Girl - I Don't Want To Talk About It
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run
Skunk Anansie - Weak
Something Beginning With L - Overcoat
Mary Wells - My Guy
The Pretenders - Spiritual High
Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
Bananarama - Cruel Summer
Dolly Parton - 9 To 5
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclispe Of The Heart
Amanda Palmer - Strength Through Music
Robot Man feat. Nanchang Nancy - Ready For This
Catatonia - Mulder And Scully
Garbage - Push It
Ladyhawke - Dusk Till Dawn
Howling Bells - Low happening
Wallis Bird - LaLa Land
Charlotte Hatherley - White
alannah myles - black velvet
Janis Joplin - Piece Of My Heart
Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Guano Apes - Big In Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment