Sunday 3 February 2013

Inspiring Women and Girls Interview Series

Hello!
Long time, no update!
Got some news for you. In the lead up to International Women's Day (8th March) I'll be doing a series of interviews on the show with various people who are inspiring women and girls in some form or shape. The first will be with the founder of the 'Twitter Youth Feminist Army' to be broadcast on my show on the 11th Feb. I'll also be doing an interview about girl guiding. I'm looking for more people to interview for the series, it can be either in person (Southend, Essex, UK based) or over Skype. If you think you fit the bill, or know someone who does, please email me pigtailsandarmyboots@gmail.com
The show goes out every Monday evening 8pm UK time on Firebrand Rock Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment