Sunday 10 June 2012

Awesome Bands: Trash Monroe





In my awesome bands post last week, I wrote about We Rock Like Girls Don't, a band although I've been interested in for a long time, I've only seen live recently.

Another awesome band who I've seen many times as they are a local band, and I've also had them play at two events I've organised, headlining one of them- the one time I've ever seen a local band be urged to play an encore- they were that good!

The band I'm talking about is the fantastic Southend based Trash Monroe. The band have garnered quite a reputation for their live shows as well as their music, and I really can't understand why this band are not well known yet!
It's quite hard to put into words what their music is like as it's a mix of several genres, so here's some videos for you to check out, my personal favourite song is 'Venus Envy'











No comments:

Post a Comment