Thursday 22 September 2011

this weeks playlist

Texas - I Don't Want A Lover

Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes

Kate Bush - Rubberband Girl

Martha & The Muffins - Echo Beach

The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You

Shocking Blue - This America

Propaganda - The Chase

Donna Summer - I Feel Love

The Naked & Famous - Punching In A Dream Single Version

HARRY - I Do What I Do

No Doubt - Hella Good

Robots In Disguise - I'm Hit

Kate Crash - Sawago

The Gossip - Listen Up!

The Dollyrots - Dance With Me

Biork - Earth Intruders

Girlschool - Take It All Away

X Ray Spex - Oh Bondage Up Yours!

Erase Errata - Tax Dollar

Beverly Kills - Need You All The Time

Earth Prayer - I Can See the Second Sun

Decibelles - Sunday Feelings

Tsunami Bomb - Say It If You Mean It

Be Your Own Pet - Bicycle, Bicycle, You Are My Bicycle

Courtney Love - Mono

Saint Jude - Garden Of Eden

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Cheated Hearts

Lene Lovich - I Think We're Alone Now

No comments:

Post a Comment