Sunday 24 April 2011

Bands you might not have heard of, but NEED to hear!

I'm just as passionate about new, upcoming bands as well known classic bands, it's the ones that you don't hear that tend to really have something to say. It's the bands that really need the exposure through shows like mine and others, so we can make REAL music the norm and not the diluted pop crap that the mainstream media seems to think we want. In my time as a radio presenter, music fan, gig goer and writer I've discovered lots of amazing bands I really think you NEED to hear.

Death of the Elephant


Trash Monroe



Le Monnier



Catherine Elms

no videos as yet!

Ten Tigers


Candy Panic Attack




is there any bands you think everybody should know about, let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment