Thursday 17 June 2010

Tomorrow Night!

I should have really posted a blog about this ages ago, but oh well!
I've been part organiser of a charity event which is part of Southend Fringe Festival and it takes place tomorrow evening. I've been working with Steve of Not in Our Town on a Pigtails and Army Boots themed night to raise money for Animal Defenders International. The night has 4 bands playing (sadly Candy Panic Attack have had to cancel)- Wendy Solomon, Death of the Elephant, Dirty fairies and Trash Monroe and I will also be djing before and after the bands. It's only £3 to get in and is from 7pm right up till 1am. All I'm worried about is that the early part clashes with an England football match and that people might go after the bands finish and I'll be djing to an empty room- so if you come (and you should) please stay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment