Tuesday 2 February 2010

In the past, Mixtapes: part 2

Found another one, and this one is a lot less cool so must be quite old- it says it's- songs from the pepsi chart on essex fm and has been recorded over with Pearl Jam!
I remember listening to the chart every sunday,and I used to tape the songs I liked did anyone else?

Men in Black- Will Smith
oh dear, what can i say? I did really like the film!


Meredith Brooks - Bitch
not so shameful, I still listen to his on a regular basis, it's just such a "I'ma girl, and I rock!" song



Spice Girls- Too Much
I was such a fan girl! Spice Girls ruled my world until Geri left :( I even saw them at Wembley.



Robbie Williams- Angels
I still like Robbie, and despite it being played to death, I still really like this song. It was actually one of Mike's and I's first "special" songs



Janet Jackson- Together Again

not a lot to say about this one, just one I liked at the time



All Saints- Never Ever
another girl band I loved, they were the tomboy version of the spice girls and were super cool!



Natalie Imbruglia- Torn

I still like Natalie Imbruglia, but her first album "Left of the Middle" was defintley the best.



Bamboo- Bamboogie
had totally forgotten about this one!


Usher- You make me wanna
oh god, did I really used to like an Usher song!!??



Saint Etienne- Sylvie
still like this band, haven't actually got this song anymore though!


Lutricia McNeal - Ain't That Just The Way
I used quite like some soul/swing type music.



Spice girls- Stop
told you I was a fangirl! I used to know all the dance moves to this one, and I even remember this clip from TOTP!



chumbawamba- amnesia
still a pretty good song! weren't they quite political?
Do you suffer from long term memory loss? I don't remember!




Aqua- Doctor Jones
a cheesy but quite tongue in cheek band, in case you didn't know, same band that did Barbie Girl!



Spice Girls- Spice up your life
and again! This clip is from the film, which I also had!



Cleopatra- Cleopatra's theme
more girl bands- see I could have done teeny bop Pigtails and Army Boots!



Savage Garden- Truly Madly Deeply
still like this one, a pretty love song <3



Madonna- Frozen
I've always liked Madonna, though don't really like her music from the past few years. My favourite album is defintley Ray of Light



celine dion- my heart will go on

can say for sure I don't listen to this anymore, overplayed tosh!


hope this has brought back some memories, it certainly has for me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you linked to your blog on Twitter! I thought you'd stopped posting but I'd just lost the link, fail on my part :).

    They played that Chumbawumba song at Grrrl Party the other night! Wish you could have come, it was really good fun. xxx

    ReplyDelete