Monday 16 November 2009

Pigtails and Army Boots

There was no New Music New Talent this week as I was down with a tummy bug. I was recovered by Sunday though so here was the playlist:

Sophie B. Hawkins - As I Lay Me Down
Ace Of Base - The Sign
Hole - Violet
Go Team - Ladyflash
Meredith Brooks - Bitch
Flyleaf - I'm So Sick
Tori Amos - Professional Widow (Armand's Star Trunk Funkin' Mix)
Lillix - Sweet Temptation
Jill Sobule - Supermodel
X-Ray Spex - The Day The World Turned Day-Glo
Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch
The Cardigans - Sick & Tired
The Honeydrips - (Lack Of) Love Will Tear Us Apart
Siouxsie - Here Comes That Day
The Runaways - School Days
Tilly and the Wall - Fell Down the Stairs
Fever Ray - When I Grow Up (Radio Edit)
Sour Apple - Don't Go Forwards, Go Backwards
Lush - Ladykillers
4 Non Blondes - What's Up
Codeine Velvet Club - Vanity Kills
THE SADDERDAYS - CUPID WAS A DRUNK
The Gits - While You're Twisting, I'm Still Breathing
Jack Off Jill - My Cat
Peaches - You Love It
The Ropes - Kill Her Off
The Kills - Tape Song
Bat For Lashes - Prescilla
Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill
Bunty - Feel Sicko
Jyl Millard - Ace of Spades

No comments:

Post a Comment