Monday 9 November 2009

Growl Tiger! and playlists

This Saturday (14th November) RxKitten, Mike Fisher and I are launching a club night- Growl Tiger! It will be music from the 1990s to the present day. It will be a mix of alternative, indie, rock, metal, riot grrrl and loads more. It's only £3 to get in, and it will be at The Golden Lion down Victoria Ave in southend, so hope to see some of you there! I've already filled our flight case with music!

Playlists from this weekend

Pigtails and Army Boots
Sam Brown - Can I Get A Witness
Madonna - Papa Don't Preach
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang
Dionne Bromfield - Mama Said
Tegan and Sara - Hell (Radio Edit)
La Roux - Bulletproof
Transvision Vamp - Baby I Don't Care
Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
The Long Blondes - Fulwood Babylon
Little Boots - Remedy
Skunk Anansie - Squander (Radio Edit)
Marina & The Diamonds - Mowgli's Road
Paramore - Brick By Boring Brick
HorrorPops - Crawl Straight Home
The Ronettes - Be My Baby
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Baby Blue
Florence & The Machine - Kiss With A Fist
The Supremes - Baby Love
Saint Etienne - Only Love Can Break Your Heart (Richard X Re-Production)
The She Creatures - Space Madness
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero
No Doubt - Ex-Girlfriend
Dirty Love - Baby You Suck
Atomic Blonde - Babydoll (censored)
Kittie - What I Always Wanted
The Noisettes - Don't Give Up
Lily Allen - Not Fair (Clean Radio Edit)
The Dead Weather - Hang You From The Heavens
Heart - Barracuda
Heather Nova - I Have the Touch

New Music New Talent
I M Munroe - Fool
Whiskey Blu - Colour me Blu
Inner Voices - Survelliance State
Orphus - Facts Of Life
The Soviets - Naughty Girl
A Brokeheart Pro - Dark Red And Loud
Diarmaid O Meara - Murdering Disco (Radio Edit)
Leah DeVon - Waiting For You
Ed Winslet - Just the Same
Lana - Ruthless
Obsessive Compulsive - Perfect Wreck
Emerald - Overkill
Half Gone - Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment