Friday 11 November 2011

what you can hear this week

Everything But The Girl - I Didn't Know I Was Looking For Love

The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You

The Duke Spirit - Dog Roses

Fleetwood Mac - The Chain

Dido - Don't Think Of Me

The Sundays - Here's Where The Story Ends

Moloko - The Time Is Now

Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko

Peaches - Hit It Hard

Morcheeba - Love Sweet Love

The Joy Formidable - Austere

The Distillers - Beat Your Heart Out

Alanis Morissette - Straitjacket

The Runaways - Cherry Bomb

PJ Harvey - Fountain

Siouxsie - Here Comes That Day

Tegan & Sara - Knife Going In

The Dollyrots - My Best Friend's Hot

Little Fish - Morning Call (acoustic)

Blood Red Shoes - Try Harder

Wendy Solomon - Happy Hour Final Mix

Bunty - Feel Sicko

Be Your Own Pet - Bicycle, Bicycle, You Are My Bicycle

Bikini Kill - I Hate Danger

The Long Blondes - Big Infatuation

The Sounds - 24 Hours

Nina Hagen - My Way

No comments:

Post a Comment