Thursday 27 January 2011

This week's playlist

KT Tunstall- Another Place to Fall
Pretty Girls Make Graves- Bullet Charm
Crystal Castles- Alice Practice
Ace of Base- All That She Wants
Cat Power- Could We
Everything But The Girl- Another Bridge
Siouxie- About to Happen
Shocking Blue- Let Me Carry Your Bag
McQueen- Don't Know How to Break It To You
Juliette and the Licks- American Boy
Marianne Faithfull- The Ballad of Lucy Jordan
Harry- Do What I do
Be Your Own Pet- Adventure
Transvision Vamp- Baby I Don't Care
Sarah Borges and the Broken Singles- Do It For Free
Bjork- Declare Independence
Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Heads Will Roll
Wetdog- 8 Days
Amanda Palmer- Astronaut
An Experiment of a Bird in an Air Pump- 100%
The Kiara Elles- Odio
Dirty Fairies- Get High
The Brownies- Stuck on You
The Raveonettes- Aly, Walk With Me
Lita Ford- Playin' With Fire
The Long Blondes- Five Ways to End it
Kate Bush- Hounds of Love
Stevie Nicks- Crash Into Me
Nina Hagen- My Way

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I noticed on my google stats I was getting traffic from your site. Thank you kindly for including me in your blogroll!

    I am also incredibly excited to have found you. Will be letting people know to tune in!

    ReplyDelete