Sunday 6 December 2009

Ladies of the 80's Barbies!

so I was never a Barbie girl when i was younger (I used to like the disney dolls better) and I certainly don't like gender stereotype anorexic Barbie now, but during doing research for my shows I found out that in America they have released a series of dolls called "Ladies of the 80's" and guess what...?

They are Debbie Harry



Cyndi Lauper




and best of all..Joan Jett!





not too impressed with Debbie harry's doll but the other two are pretty awesome! sadly I can't find them anywhere to buy in the uk, they are on ebay but only from international sellers and are like £40 each- eep!

who would you like to see a barbie doll of?
my other suggestions for Mattel would be PJ Harvey, Amanda Palmer, Tori Amos and Bjork!

No comments:

Post a Comment