Thursday 13 October 2011

this weeks playlist

he Go-Go's - Vacation

Ace Of Base - The Sign

New Young Pony Club - Talking, Talking

Chicks On Speed - Sell-Out

Soho Dolls - Trash The Rental

Gossip - Men In Love

Robots in disguise - D-I-Y

The Raveonettes - Aly, Walk With Me

The Donnas - What Do I Have To Do

Alisha's Attic - Going Down

The Dresden Dolls - Missed Me

Kate Crash - Ain't Got Much

Be Your Own Pet - Ouch

KT Tunstall - Under The Weather

Callers - Bloodless Ties

Sophie B. Hawkins - As I Lay Me Down

Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi

Imani Coppola - I'm A Pocket

Lana - Ruthless

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Isis

Jaggedy Ann- Tastes Like Gasoline

Alchemy Divine - I Just Can't Stop

We Rock Like Girls Don't - Queen Of Heavy Metal

HorrorPops - You Vs. Me

Hole - Celebrity Skin

The Distillers - Drain The Blood

The Birthday Massacre - Happy Birthday

Heather Nova - I Have The Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment