Sunday 19 April 2009

Pigtails and Army Boots playlist from today's show

 PJ Harvey - Sheela Na Gig
 Camera Obscura  - French Navy
 Ladytron - Black Cat
 Little Boots - New In Town
 kidneythieves - Beføre I'm Dead
 Imelda May - Big Bad Handsome Man (Radio Edit)
 The Kills - Tape Song
 The Honeydrips - (Lack Of) Love Will Tear Us Apart
 The Raveonettes - My Boyfriend's Back
 Mary Timony Band - Summer's Fawn
 The Sounds - Song With A Mission
 Land Of Talk - Speak To Me Bones
 Flyleaf - Fully Alive
 Metric - Live It Out
 Regina Spektor - Edit
 Belly - Feed The Tree
 The Runaways - Cherry Bomb
 Lauren Harris - Steal Your Fire
The Distillers - Drain the Blood
Scarling - Band Aid Covers The Bullet Hole
 Babes In Toyland - Blood
 L7 - Pretend We're Dead
 Soho Dolls - my vampire
 Goldfrapp - Fly Me Away (Radio Edit)
 The Go! Team - Ladyflash
 Blood Red Shoes - I Wish I Was Someone Better
 Kt Tunstall - Black Horse And The Cherry Tree
 Amanda Palmer - Leeds United
 Tori Amos - Teenage Hustling
 Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl To Do?
Heather Nova - I'm Alive
 Corinne Bailey-Rae - Steady As She Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment